At Rockin’ Jump, our number one priority (besides fun!) is safety. And as we have more and more kids in our facility during the summer months, it’s important to know about our safety measures and what procedures you can take during jump time!
What do we do?
- Monitor the arenas. Our trained staff is available during jump time and will be monitoring all floors. This includes making sure it does not get overcrowded and rules are being followed! They will stop any unsafe play or bad behavior.
- Coaching! Our staff wants you to get the most out of your experience; ask them for help if you’re having a tough time!
- Equipment maintenance. We monitor our equipment very closely to make sure everything is in mint condition and safe for the kids. If any of the equipment looks suspicious, it is reported immediately.
- Sanitize. Cleanliness is key! We sanitize all surfaces and ensure our areas are in tip top shape. For more on our germ free zone, see our latest blog (insert the germ free rockin’ jump blog link here)!
- Reminders. There is signage throughout the facility re-stating the safety rules and guidelines. If you have any questions, refer to these posters or ask a staff member.
- Attend meetings. Our management team attends weekly conference calls and quarterly/annual meetings hosted by the ASTM in an effort to ensure all of our parks and employees are on top of our safety game.
What should you do?
- Wear socks! This is important for your personal hygeine and others. Our non-slip socks at the counter for $2.50 before your jump. This is REQUIRED.
- Empty your pockets. We don’t want anyone stepping on keys, pocket knives or other dangerous items.
- Don’t chew gum. Not only can come end up on our trampolines, but you could choke as well! Gum must not be chewed during jump time.
- Be mindful of others. Watch out for small kids, and don’t do anything that could hurt others. This might include unsafe jumps (flips, jumping over each other, double jumping, etc).
- Land on two feet. Don’t ever land on one foot or try to do crazy stunts. This can result in serious injury!
- Wash your hands. With a bunch of kids in one area, this is the best way to prevent the spread of germs.
- No food and drinks. To help keep the area as clean as possible and for your own safety benefit, please don’t eat or drink near the jumping arena.
- Sign the waiver. This is REQUIRED. All jumpers must sign a waiver before jump time. Sign it online before you go to save some time!
Remember, we are not here to be the bad guys; we’re here to help you! We pride ourselves on being clean, safe and FUN and we want you to have the best experience possible! Visit our book a jump time page to reserve your jump time, and watch our safety video below for more training!
Checkout our safety video.